It’s another two-WordCamp weekend; woot!
WP y’all! WordCamp Birmingham is boiling over with WordPress content – three tracks on Saturday and Sunday. With sessions on everything from responsive design to the legal aspects of blogging to WordPress and the command line, WordPress enthusiasts are sure to learn a lot and have a great time, too. Tickets are still available – get yours today!
Up in the great state of Michigan, there’s a lot of WordPress happening in Grand Rapids, come Saturday. WordCamp Grand Rapids attendees will enjoy 4 tracks of content on Saturday: Publisher, Business, Developer, and Themer. Learn about 13 WP mistakes to avoid as well as why you should stop making things pretty and start designing. Then on Sunday, they’re hosting a Contributor Day, with room for experienced and new contributors to the WordPress project. If you’re in the neighborhood, you can still buy a ticket and totally should.
What are you waiting for? You can buy tickets for these upcoming WordCamps right now:
- WordCamp Birmingham: Aug 24-25
- WordCamp Grand Rapids: Aug 24-25
- WordCamp Albuquerque: September 13-15
- WordCamp Buffalo: September 14
- WordCamp Tokyo: September 14
- WordCamp Baltimore: September 21
- WordCamp Salt Lake City: September 21
- WordCamp Los Angeles: September 21-22
- WordCamp Europe: October 5-7
- WordCamp Toronto: October 5-6
- WordCamp Sofia: October 26
These WordCamps don’t quite have tickets on sale yet, but have found a venue and announced their date!
- WordCamp Boston: October 25-27
- WordCamp Malaga: October 26
- WordCamp Detroit: October 26
- WordCamp Nepal: October 26
- WordCamp Porto: November 9
- WordCamp Kenya: November 9-10
- WordCamp Orlando: November 16-17
- WordCamp Denver: November 16
- WordCamp London: November 23-24
- WordCamp Raleigh: November 23-24