The 9th WordCamp Miami is happening March 24-26, 2017 at Florida International University. WordCamp Miami is one of the larger camps in North America with last year’s attendance soaring past 850 attendees from a diverse range of ages (8 to 80), backgrounds, and experiences.
Our early bird tickets sold out, but our next round of tickets is open now! We have tickets for the weekend, for our Friday workshops, and tickets for kids to attend our kid’s workshop on both Saturday (March 25th) and Sunday (March 26th). Miami is also the home of BuddyCamp – we have recently announced BuddyCamp Miami 2017 and if you want to talk BuddyPress, bbPress, and the WordPress API, you are invited!
Miami is known for it’s warm sunshine and beaches but also for it’s diverse population… and we have over 60 speakers from diverse backgrounds over 3 full days. Check out our 2016 videos to get a taste of what WCMIA is all about. Here are some teasers:
– Friday (March 24th) workshops covering beginners, freelancers, and developers.
– Kid’s workshops for both Saturday/Sunday plus a kid’s panel, talks, and more planned!
– Talks focusing on WordPress ecommerce, enhancements, marketing, security, SEO, design, mental health and more.
– Dedicated business track with some wonderful guest speakers and panelists from the WordPress community.
– Speakers from the Drupal and Joomla communities to share perspectives.
– BBQ, hydrogen-frozen ice cream, and more good food.
We can’t wait to show you everything that we are planning. Add WordCamp Miami to your calendar, grab a ticket before we sell out, and we look forward to seeing you!